Copyright © Nou's Toeka 2017 All rights reserved
Designed and maintained by Casual Creations
• To confirm and secure the reservation of the room(s), a 50% deposit is payable to Nou's Toeka within three (3) calendar days of the enquiry.
• The balance of the total invoice value is due prior to check in. This can be done by means of EFT into Nou's Toeka's Bank account (proof of payment is required) or final payment can be made at reception upon arrival prior to check in. Only cash or valid credit cards are accepted.
• All rates are quoted in South African Rand and are subject to change without prior notice.
• All bookings are subject to availability on confirmation
• Provisional bookings / reservations will only be held for (72) hours
• All cancellations of reservations must be done in writing by fax or email.
• Cancellation within five (5) calendar days or more of arrival, 50% of the full accommodation amount will be charged to the client and is due immediately for payment.
• Cancellation less than five (5) calendar days of arrival the full accommodation amount will be charged to the client and is due immediately for payment.
• In the event of premature departure no refund will be applicable and Nou's Toeka
reserves the right to charge the remaining balance of the full accommodation account.
• Any refund of monies for bookings cancelled is at the discretion of Management and is
dependent on ability to re-sell the room(s).
• Standard check-in time is 14h00 and check-out time is no later than 10h00. For early
check-in and / or late check-out, please arrange with management.
• Nou's Toeka is a fully licensed premises.
Terms and Conditions